lunes, 30 de junio de 2014

what have i learnt this months in personal way?



This last months was a very intense months, in many aspects not only in university also my life in general. But I am going to talk about what I learnt in university that has influence into my life.

With the university my life changed too much, I learnt to work hard to achieve all of the objectives that proposed myself. I love my career and this gives me more strength to continue. In the other hand I learnt that I can make too much things that I have abilities, but before university I didn’t know this skills.
I think that the university is a very good place to learn and this new knowledge we can use for all our life, not for our career only. In university our relationship change, the way how we can see the world, change, because now we are university students, an independent person that have to make too many thing without help, without the protection that give us the school, now we will now how is the real life, the adult life, with problems, too much stress, many thing for resolving using our skills only!.

My life has changed with university, but is a good a change in my life and for my future.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario