domingo, 29 de junio de 2014

About "Fahrenheit 541" - Ray Bradbury

"Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury, it was published in 1953. The story which start telling us the reason of the title, take us to fiction science world; as is characteristic of Ray Bradbury.
Our main character is Guy Montag and him story talks about a dystopian future where we can found so many things as inventions and ideas that we may see in the present. Maybe are you wondering why I told “dystopian future”, well this book show us a different future and the main idea are expressed in the firemen toil. They must to burn every book and every house which it has books inside. The narrator explains that this world is made for everyone to be happier and to this the people should not think, so if the people read the people will begging to think again.

Despite of Bradbury wrote this story in the 50’, it had many aspect of our daily life. For example: the most top person is who had TVs in every of your walls, or too, if anyone think different is silenced. And I think that this is the message of “Fahrenheit 451”. I mean, the society is not only believing what everybody believe, but providing any idea, or something that you think is valuable. This is the reason because I choose this book and why I like it.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario