Well, if I should
have to talk about my experience as “Blogger”, I must to say that I
enjoyed so much writing and posting about different themes. Before than this
time, I never thought in start my own blog, but now I know how do it and I too
know what I would like to post or what about I would to write, so, I think
start my own blog if is possible and talk about art and every kind of expression
that show us some kind of beauty, I really hope may to do it.
To write a blog in
English it was a challenge for me, because I’ve never wrote to much in English
and is not my really favorite language, but I think that I learned enough and
more that I thought. It is for this that I feel to work in a blog in the
English class, help to work English writing skills. But I think too, that we
can write about free topics and not just topic issued for the professor.
I just would like
to change some little things in this way of work. I mean that I think a little
bit restricted how to write and the topics of writing.
Thanks for this
chance, I hope write again.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario