lunes, 26 de mayo de 2014





I don’t have a great or important phobia tha affects too much my life, but i hate the spiders. I don’t remember when this “phobia”began , because is not a really phobia, i don’t like the spider only, well… the very great spiders like a tarantula, i don’t have problem with the little spider,  i care them even.

One phobia that i think is very intersting and funny, is the phobia to the happiness, yes! A person that scare of the happiness, is very strange but this exist. I want to know a person with this phobia.


I don’t have a bas experience with the spider or whith other things that scare me, i don’t like the spiders because i think that are not beatiful, its legs… its eyes… its all body! A spider is ugly in general. It is because of it that does not affect my life, if i don’t see a great spiders i am fine,but if i see one… it is not a great problem, i will move away only.














No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario